FBAWTFT – Global Fan Event

Moderator: Scarlett Lacarnum

Polaris Black
Silver Arrow

FBAWTFT – Global Fan Event

Postby Polaris Black » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:27 pm

In preparation for the release of “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them”, all eight Harry Potter films are being presented in IMAX theaters for one week starting 13 October.

Tickets can be purchased in four packages: single ticket per movie, day access (watch three or more in a single day), four-show access (watch any four films over the course of the week), and festival access (unlimited admission throughout the week). Prices have not yet been posted.

The screenings will feature an IMAX preview reel of exclusive footage from “Fantastic Beasts” and you can meet some cast members at select screenings. Events in London and Los Angeles will also host cast Q&A sessions.

Are there any takers?
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!

Aidan Baker
No broom

Re: FBAWTFT – Global Fan Event

Postby Aidan Baker » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:18 am

It sounds amazing but i cant find a single mention of how much it might cost. I'm not going to toddle all the way down to the cinema to find out its 200 bucks or more! Will def do my own movie marathon at home though. Very excited for it to be November already!

Joey Stark
No broom

Postby Joey Stark » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:03 pm

I just found out today I won tickets to the cast Q&A fan event in London tomorrow evening! (Short notice...), there's also clips from the new film to watch so that will be cool, I believe it's being streamed live as well at the fantasticbeastsuk facebook page at 8:30pm GMT.
Credit to Maxim! ^

Polaris Black
Silver Arrow

Postby Polaris Black » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:49 pm

That's brilliant, Joey!!! :D
For those of us who must live vicariously, please tell us all about it!
Have a fantastic time!

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Joey Stark wrote:I just found out today I won tickets to the cast Q&A fan event in London tomorrow evening! (Short notice...), there's also clips from the new film to watch so that will be cool, I believe it's being streamed live as well at the fantasticbeastsuk facebook page at 8:30pm GMT.

Oh YAY! Good for you.

Want a report! PLEASE!! :lol: I know you'll have to use spoilers in some of it but .... !!! I still want it. :P
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Joey Stark
No broom

Postby Joey Stark » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:05 pm

Thanks guys! Buuut in updated news,

Warner Bros. sent an email saying they could no longer provide me tickets as the event was oversubscribed (I think someone messed up! <_< ) BUT as a result have invited me and a guest to the UK premiere of FBAWTFT in London!

Disappointed I can't go tomorrow but that's probably an upgrade right??
Credit to Maxim! ^

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:42 am

Joey Stark wrote:Thanks guys! Buuut in updated news,

Warner Bros. sent an email saying they could no longer provide me tickets as the event was oversubscribed (I think someone messed up! <_< ) BUT as a result have invited me and a guest to the UK premiere of FBAWTFT in London!

That's even BETTER. Well, I'd rather do that. ^_^ And this way you have time to prepare and figure out what you will wear and get what you want to wear if you don't already have it. When is the UK premiere of FBAWTFT in London?
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Polaris Black
Silver Arrow

Postby Polaris Black » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:02 am

I totally agree with Tarma.
If I could choose any event to attend, it would be the London premiere without a doubt!
The cast will be there as well as JKR and other luminaries!!!
Better start practicing your autograph - you're a bona fide VIP! :lol:

Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:07 pm

Joey Stark wrote:Thanks guys! Buuut in updated news,

Wow, that is definitely an upgrade!!! I was jealous before, but now i'm like A MILLION TIMES more jealous!

Joey Stark
No broom

Postby Joey Stark » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:11 am

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black wrote:That's even BETTER. Well, I'd rather do that. ^_^ And this way you have time to prepare and figure out what you will wear and get what you want to wear if you don't already have it. When is the UK premiere of FBAWTFT in London?

Oh GOD what to wear...I do not have clothes fancy enough for this. It's not been confirmed but the rumour is that it'll be the 15th. The email I was sent said I would be given more details nearer the time!

Polaris Black wrote:I totally agree with Tarma.
If I could choose any event to attend, it would be the London premiere without a doubt!
The cast will be there as well as JKR and other luminaries!!!
Better start practicing your autograph - you're a bona fide VIP! :lol:

Ahh I didn't even think about JKR until you said this Polaris!! I'm so excited/nervous! Don't worry, I'll get my autograph down. It's clearly me all those people are really there to see B)

I'll report back Arianna, it'll be like you were there!
Credit to Maxim! ^

Return to “Fantastic Beasts”