Introductions

Class led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Introductions

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello fellow dancers from the Fall Class 2017!!!!

This is the place where you can get to know your fellow classmates!! I will start myself!

I am Prof. Gustavo Flores from Ravenclaw House, and dancing has been one of my biggest passions for quite some years now!! The moment I started taking a dancing class I never expected to be hooked the way I was! Since that day, I have never stopped practicing and have kept learning and taking classes! My favorite kind of dance is CONTEMPORARY DANCE, and I have participated in some Dance Competitions and Festivals. I also enjoy Musical Theatre and what I like the most is to be part of the Dance Ensemble! I have performed in some professional school productions, the most important ones have beenn "Beauty and the Beast", "The Phantom of the Opera", "Shrek: The Musical" and "The Wizard of Oz". Unfortunately I've been having health issues since this summer, issues that have prevented me to continue practicing and training. I miss it quite a lot!! :( , but I hope I recover and get back to my performing life soon!!

In real life, I am Mexican and I am 28 years old. I studied Communications and I work as a high-school teacher, teaching Spanish and Literature.And recently I have achieved my Master Degree in Education

Besides Dance Academy: Ballet, I am also teaching Care of Magical Pets, Career Advice: Planning your Future, and Disney Studies: The Classics! Make sure to check them out!

I'm very excited to be teaching this class and I hope that you enjoy it!!

Ok!! So who wants to go next?? Don't be shy!!

Kendra Givens
No broom

Re: Introductions

Postby Kendra Givens » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi Everybody!

My name is Kendra Givens, and I will be your class assistant this term! I am a second year Ravenclaw reserve prefect, and I am also a member of the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team (Go RQT!) This is my first time ever being a class assistant, and I am very excited to be hanging out with all of you and Professor Gus. Along with assisting in this class and two others, I am taking five classes (Care of Magical Creatures, Puzzles 101, Typography Basics, Dueling 101, and The Battle of Hogwarts). If you're looking for me, I am usually hanging out on IRC. You can also send me a message on HOL or the class email if you need anything.

In real life, I am 28, live in the United States, and am a high school counselor. For fun, I play flute in the local community wind symphony. I love a good book, board game, or word puzzle. My goal for the year (other than passing 10 classes and being an awesome assistant) is to create a Philosophy 101 class that I can teach on HOL sometime in the near future, because I LOVE any sort of deep conversation.

I hope you all have a wonderful term!

<3
Kendra
His name is Sir Floofington Puffpuff III

Return to “Dance Academy”