Moderator: Quidditch Board
Prof. Cody Lewis
- Cleansweep One
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:12 am
- Games will be played 3v3 with a Chaser, Beater, and Keeper.
- The referee, official, and team captains will use #sqlrefchan to handle any issues. Captains must call time in the game channel before arguing a question.
- Lineups must be sent to both the referee and the official at least 5 minutes before the game is scheduled to begin.
- At least two houses must be represented in the lineup, with no more than two 'Pro' players.
- 'Non-pro' players (those who have never played for their house team) will have a two-letter rule (one-letter for one-word answers).
- There will be three 15-minute periods of play for a total of 45 minutes.
- Between each period, there will be a three-minute break. During breaks, teams will rotate their lineups.
- Team A will rotate downwards (C > B > K > C) and Team B will rotate upwards (C > K > B > C).
- Substitutions will be allowed during break if a player pings out.
- A team can play with two players if necessary, with the vacant position rotating as it normally would. If the vacant position is Chaser, the opposing team's Keeper may play as a second Beater instead. The vacant position may be filled by an eligible team member at any point during the game.
- There will be no Bludgers in Quaffle play.
- If a team plays with only two players, they will not need two houses represented. However, a third player can be substituted into the game at any time as long as they represent a second house.
- Keep in mind that if the team has only two players, and knows that it will be without a keeper, a beater and a chaser in each of the timed sections, they may choose to forfeit the game. We'll have more information on forfeits (and other things relating to rescheduling, standings, etc.) posted once we have the schedule up.
Return to “SQL 2015”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest