May - Jigsaw

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

May - Jigsaw

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue May 01, 2018 8:30 pm

There is such a plethora of 'May' and 'Flower' activities here in HOL that I decided to widen the subject matter and dedicated this Jigsaw to one of my favorite-most scenes in one of my favorite-most movies ...

By the way, the original is 200 pieces and I adjusted it to 144. Just so you know. >:-)

Complete this Jigsaw and send me the completed picture (remember to include time and number of pieces on your screenshot) via HOL PM -- here at the HOL forum (not a HOL Message from the entrance hall) by the end of May. Title it HOLLERS-May-Jigsaw! You will earn a cool 30 HOOTS!

Good luck. :)

If you want some Beans sent to you, include in your PM from where this picture is taken and who the characters are portrayed therein.

ALSO
I'll also be giving Beans to the 3 people who have the fastest times. You are welcome to send in 'faster' completions, too, if you want to compete for those Beans.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Re: May - Jigsaw

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sat May 05, 2018 9:00 pm

Katelin Nightingale is first to send in the completed Jigsaw, with a time of 15:59

Who is next?

Anna Snape is next, with a time of 13:02

Followed by:
Ingvild Ogden with a time of 35:26 - also telling me from where the picture is taken and who they are - Beans sent! 24:41 22:46
Maxim Trevelyan with a time of 24:36 - also saying from where the picture and who they are - Beans sent!
Professor Scarlet Leslie-Lewis with a time of 23:17
Shiloh Adlar with a time of 22:19 - also she knew from where the picture came and who they are!- Beans sent!
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Tue May 22, 2018 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri May 25, 2018 6:08 pm

You have less than a week to complete this Jigsaw - or send in a faster time!

Anna Snape has the fastest time of 13:02. Second is currently held by Katelin Nightingale, with 15:59. But that 3rd place just keeps changing! Who knows what the final fastest times - 1st, 2nd and 3rd - will be?
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:57 pm

The picture!

30 Hoots each to:

Anna Snape
Ingvild Ogden
Katelin Nightingale
Maxim Trevelyan
Professor Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Shiloh Adlar

Fastest time was a blazing Anna Snape's 13:02
Second fastest was Katelin Nightingale with 15:59
and
Third fastest was Shiloh Adlar with 22:19
Beans have been sent.

This picture is taken from Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and the characters are Rocket and baby Groot.

Return to “Challenges”