October - Magic Horse 2048

Moderators: Polaris Black, Hollers Assistant

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

October - Magic Horse 2048

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:14 am

Someone who shall not be named but who is a HOLLERS Head and who comes into the Sett and plays in the Games Tent mentioned that it might be fun to have a 2048 in HOLLERS and asked me to provide one. So I went and found this and she said 'Yes! Horses!'

So here is a challenge for you -- Magic Horse 2048

Since the time I found it, the picture for one of the numbers isn't showing up. The picture is back! :D However, I'm leaving you the option of being able to use either for this challenge!

You may use that game or you may use this one Horse to earn your HOOTS.

See how the pictures have a number in them? You start to earn HOOTS when the number in the picture reads 256. Note: This is not the number (score) which is above the game but the number of the picture in the game itself.

If you get to 256 (#8) - that is 20 HOOTS
If you get to 512 (#9) - that is 25 HOOTS
If you get to 1024 (#10) - that is 30 HOOTS
If you get to 2048 (#11) - that is 35 HOOTS

Send me a picture of your game via HOL Forum PM by the end of October to earn your HOOTS. Title your PM to me - October HOLLERS Horses 2048.

Please tell me, in your PM, the highest number you reached in the pictures. Sometimes the game ends and the 'high number is covered up by a picture of some kind.

Good luck!

ps - If you wish to increase your score, that's fine! Just send me another Forum PM with the higher score and I'll update the post to show you did that. :)
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Re: October - Magic Horse 2048

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:35 pm

We have someone sending it in already!

Anna Snape has a #9 (512) with Magic Horse
Aurelia West sent in a #11 (2048) which also had a #10 (1024) right next to it! Almost had a double! :o with Magic Horse
Kendra Givens has a #10 (1024) - Magic Horse
Kaitlyn Nightingale has a #10 (1024) - Magic Horse
Siobhan Sullivan has a #9 (512) - Horse
Arianna Stonewater has a #11 (2048) - Magic Horse
Astaria Rivers has a #9 (512) - Magic Horse
Maxim Trevelyan has a #9 (512) - Magic Horse
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: x
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Challenges”