December - 2048 Challenge

Moderators: Polaris Black, Hollers Assistant

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

December - 2048 Challenge

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:44 am

Certain folks (*waves to one or two who might steam at the ears as if they had eaten a fire tongue pop*) might want to HOLLER at me, but I was given permission to post a 2048 for a December Challenge!

\o/

I've found two of them -- so you may do either one to earn your HOOTS.

You have a choice of Twilight or Doctor Who

You can see that each of the pictures have the number scores in them. (You start earning HOOTS when the number in the picture reads 256.)

If you get to 256 (#8) - that is 10 HOOTS.
If you get to 512 (#9) - that is 15 HOOTS.
If you get to 1024 (#10) - that is 20 HOOTS.
If you get to 2048 (#11) - that is 25 HOOTS.

Send me a screencap of your game, via HOL Forum PM, by the end of December to earn your HOOTS. Also, tell me in your PM (titled HOLLERS December 2048) how high you got in it. Sometimes that 'win' (or 'game over') thing covers up the highest score.

If you keep playing at it and get a higher score than what you sent in the first time, send it in!

To play it -- Use your arrow keys to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one and you get points for that. You win the game by getting a block of 2048. Good luck!
*Avatar-Terrier (Beka Cooper)*Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Re: December - 2048 Challenge

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:57 am

Gail Allen has sent in a #9 (512) on the Doctor Who 2048!

Maxim Trevelyan sent in a #9 (512) on the Twilight 2048! he loves these SO MUCH it's inconceivable Updated his score with a #10 (1024)!! :lol:

Arianna Stonewater sent in a DOUBLE #11 (2048). (!!! :O HOLY COW see post below this one)

Professor Amy Lupin sent in an absolutely lovely #11 (2048)!

As did Aurelia West! #11 (2048)!

And Katya Snow! #11 (2048)
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: updating Maxim's score - Tarma
*Avatar-Terrier (Beka Cooper)*Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:01 pm

This is what Arianna Stonewater sent in ----

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:05 am

*BUMP*

Remember to send in your results! You have until the end of the month to send it in, or improve your score.

Also remember to look at the rest of the HOLLERS Challenges for December. Have you done all of them?

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:48 am

This is the final scores that I have received -- if they are not correct (if you sent me something and I didn't see I got it) please tell me! I will change it here (and in the Assistants office), to make sure you get all your Hoots. :)

Arianna Stonewater (#12) - 25 Hoots
Aurelia West (#11) - 25 Hoots
Gail Allen (#9) - 15 Hoots
Katya Snow (#11) - 25 Hoots
Maxim Trevelyan (#10) - 20 Hoots
Professor Amy Lupin (#11) - 25 Hoots

Return to “Challenges”