Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Comet 180

SQL 2015

Postby Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:22 pm

Name: Summer Quidditch League 2015
Link: http://forum.hol.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=66
Type: HOL-wide Activity
Date: July-August 2015
Organizers: Prof. Cody Lewis, Prof. Dario Šehovi?, Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, Prof. Zoki Phantom, Ryan Granger, Will Lestrange

What is your best SQL memory this year?
How did you like the rotation?
What would you like to see in SQL next year?

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Nimbus 2001

Re: SQL 2015

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:17 pm

1. One of my best SQL memory so far this year is the game a couple of days ago -- Saturday (August 8th) -- where Ryan and I (Dragon Flames) played against The Shooting Stars and he was just so hilarious in the team room that I barely managed to get ANY answers correct in the game room cuz I was laughing so hard. Arielle came in to visit, and joined in the fun. Yeah, good times. Another 'best' memory is playing against the Nimbus 2000s and actually blocking Cody Lewis the Giant Squid a couple of times. Oh, I have good memories of all the games, actually. Dragon Flames is sort of awesome. o/ Hmmm. Another really great SQL memory is the getting together of the Organizers this summer, how everyone worked together and were polite and responsive to the needs of SQL and didn't let ego schka get in the way. THAT is a huge thing and a very wonderful time (still is).

2. I love the rotation. Brilliant idea. I forget who came up with it, though. jk

3. More of the same.
*Siggy and Avatar from The Princess Bride*
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....STILL."~Xaris

Return to “The Scrapbook”