December – National Sock Day

Moderators: Maxim Trevelyan, Hollers Assistant

Polaris Black
Cleansweep One

December – National Sock Day

Postby Polaris Black » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:23 am

Socks are important not only in our daily lives, but also in Harry Potter series which we all love. Lovers of socks celebrate National Sock Day on December 4th.

Did you know that the most socks sorted in one minute is 31 pairs, a record achieved by Silvia Sabba of Italy?

To celebrate this wonderful piece of clothing, important to people and house elves alike, take a picture of a sock or socks. It can be your favorite or least favorite pair of socks, a sock in an unusual position or place, an art installation, anything. Sky is the limit!

For 15 Hoots and 15 beans, post your photograph (600x600 or less) of something to do with socks as a reply to this thread by December 31st, 11:59 PM HOL time at the latest. All posted photos must be of your own creation and all normal HOL rules apply.
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!

Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Tinderblast

Re: December – National Sock Day

Postby Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:13 am

I never leave for (indoor) volleyball without a pair of fun socks. Good thing I have so many to choose from!

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Re: December – National Sock Day

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:49 pm

This is a pair of socks knit for me by the Cheeky One. :D
*Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* image by Susan Seddon Boulet *Avatar made by Amy*
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Creative Outlet”