Week Two Shenanigan Puzzle - Fallen Letters

Moderator: Quidditch Board

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Week Two Shenanigan Puzzle - Fallen Letters

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:48 pm

This is not an optical illusion; we changed the task. Cody wanted to make the Sudoku more evil. :lol:

Have you joined a Shenanigans Team yet? If not, you may still add your name to the list of people who want to play, and get put on a team! When you are on a team, you are eligible to earn Team Points by completing this Fallen Letters task (and get some Beans for yourself, too).

Finish the puzzle and send me a PM telling me what it says. Title your PM with your team's name (ie Team PINK or Team PURPLE) - Fallen Letters. Your team will receive 5 Team Points when you complete it and send it in and you will receive 10 Beans.

You have until next Saturday, 9 pm HOL time, to send in your answer.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Re: Week Two Shenanigan Puzzle - Fallen Letters

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:56 pm

Team members who have sent in the solution to the Fallen Letters:

TEAM PURPLE
Will Lestrange
Marcie Hobber
Arianna Stonewater
Ashley Margaret
Leonie Hauri
Prof. Fumei Spookie
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Cliodna Levebre
Polaris Black
Maxim Trevelyan

TEAM PINK
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Maxwell Shadow
Riliey Starshine
Darcey Goode
Joey Stark
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:37 am, edited 11 times in total.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:22 pm

You have a trifle over 24 hours to send in your answer to this puzzle. :ph34r:

EDIT 12:32am my time -- FRIDAY 2/12/2016:
Okay, yes, as of the time of posting that, you had a DAY and a trifle over 24 hours to send in your puzzle. I screwed up. :huh: (My schedule lately means I keep thinking of Thursday as Friday and I just now saw that it's NOW Friday and remembered this post and came here to edit it.)
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: cuz I screwed up and thought Thursday was Friday and IT ISN'T - Tarma

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Answer provided by Praline (aka Maxim Trelawney Trevelyan). It might have been provided by Professor Fumei Spookie except she did it in PINK. .... <_<

Return to “Quidditch Shenanigans”