March Prompt: Sunny Days

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

March Prompt: Sunny Days

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Recently, I just finished reading a book about hope, and that made me think about how that emotion leaves me a warm, nice feeling that I instantly relate with the sun.

I used to have a teacher that talked about sunny days, but not in the literal sense. Sunny days as those days in which you simply feel happy about something. My teacher said that for her, a sunny day would be the one in which she had time to do what she had to do, but also time to do what she wanted to do.

So, what would your sunny day look like? For March’s Prompt, I would like you to make a drawing or graphic in which you show us your perfect Sunny Day! Try to go beyond the literal meaning of the concept, but of course, if your sunny day involves a day in the beach, that’s totally fine!

Please share your work replying to this thread. Remember to keep everything HOL appropriate, adhering to all HOL rules, and keeping your submissions 600x600 pixels or smaller.

Submitting your work will earn you 20 beans and the chance to earn the beautiful Ink Splatters Award!! You have until the end of the school year to complete your prompt.

Return to “Ink Splatters”