Katelin Ross
Oakshaft 79

Book Review: Fugitive Six

Post by Katelin Ross » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:51 pm

Title: Fugitive Six
Author: Pittacus Lore
Series: Legacies Reborn Book 2, Sequel to the I am Number Four Series
Genre: Young Adult, Science Fiction, Fanstasy

I have reviewed books from the I am Number Four series previously, and I thoroughly enjoyed that series! Fugitive Six is book two in the Legacies Reborn series which is a sequel series to the I am Number Four Series. It follows the humans that find out they also have legacies of their own. It follows them throughout their lives, schooling, and other dilemmas that they must face.

Besides liking everything about the book (which is true, yes there were pros and cons, but it all brought it together nicely), there were some parts that were my favorite and parts that I didn't much care for (even though without it, the book wouldn't be the same without that part of the plot). To be on the safe side, I will place this part of the review in spoiler tags. There are many pros to this novel. It follows the first book in this series in a chronological way, so I didn't feel like I missed out on anything. In this book, we were introduced to new human garde. My favorite character continues to be Taylor, as I think it would be awesome to have a healing legacy (even though throughout this series, those with healing legacies are high up on the kidnapping part of these books. They are in high demand by both sides!). Another part that I continue to like about this reborn series is that some of the original lorien garde still play a part in these books. They have not completely disappeared altogether. Some of the cons of this book include the "bad guys." Although they keep the plot line going, I do not like how they kidnap people and take them hostage. I do not think people should be forced to use their legacies or forced into doing something that they do not believe in. I also continue to dislike how number five (part of the original) is against his fellow original legacy brothers and sisters. On the plus side, he does portray a good bad guy, and I am glad he is back in the story line. I can't wait to see what the author comes up with next, as the end of the book definitely gives way to more books to come!

I would definitely recommend this book to those who have read the original I am Number Four books. This is a series that you definitely want to read in order, as the story line and plots will not make sense otherwise.

Return to “The Bookshelf”