Book Club Awards 2017/18

Prof. Amy Lupin
Tinderblast

Book Club Awards 2017/18

Post by Prof. Amy Lupin » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:32 pm

The past year at the Book Club saw some fun activities, including the celebration of the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, the Hogsmeade Literary Festival as well as the Harry Potter Book Festival. We continued with some of our initiatives, namely the summer and winter reading challenges, our Monthly Book Discussions and Quick Quotes. We also introduced Book Bingo, which saw several people reading 25 books throughout the year.

Thank you to everyone who helped make the past year a success!

We have a few awards that we would like to hand out:

First off, we have the Quill and Ink award, which is given to those who have completed at least 7 writing prompts throughout the school year. We really enjoyed reading your stories!
Bull J. Johnson
Maxim Trevelyan
Shiloh Adlar
Silas Hipolito Crist

Next, we have the Ink Splatters award, which is also given to those completed at least 7 creative prompts throughout the school year.
Maxim Trevelyan
Shiloh Adlar
Silas Hipolito Crist

We also have the Literati award, which is given to those who have been active and enthusiastic around the Book Club. Thank you for your contributions!
Maxim Trevelyan
Shiloh Adlar

Looking forward to seeing you all back for the new school year! :D

"I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
- Edward Everett Hale

Return to “Book Club”