Welcome to the reopening of the HOL Book Club here on the main forum!
It has been a long journey and now the HOL Book Club is opening its doors for students who loves to read and discuss good books on the main forum.
So grab some butterbeer and stay for awhile.
Thanks to the efforts of Prof. Amy Lupin, Prof. Opal, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black and Polaris Black, the HOL Book Club is now finding itself a new place to stay, which will make it easier for all to join in on the fun.
I have had to fight some dark wizards to get access to the old HBC halls and I have managed to gain access to the priceless records from ages past.
There are four different sections of the Book Club, which are each elaborated on in the respective section:
- The Bookshelf for general discussions about books
- Between the Pages for more in-depth discussions about books, themes and so on
- Quill and Ink for discussions about writing as well as writing prompts
- Ink Splatters for discussions about creative outputs in relation to books as well as creative prompts
Code: Select all
[Spoiler]This is a spoiler[/Spoiler]
We will also be giving awards out as part of the Book Club:
- The Quill and Ink Award for completing at least half the writing prompts, given at the end of the school year.
- The Ink Splatters Award for completing at least half the creative prompts, given at the end of the school year. The prompts for both sections will run throughout the year, so feel free to join in at any time and complete ones from earlier months.
- The Literati Award for being active and enthusiastic around the Book Club, given either three times a year (for the Autumn & Spring terms as well as over the summer) or monthly, depending on the interest in the Book Club.
PS. Keep an eye out for activities planned later on in the year!
PPS. If you have any suggestions for anything along the way, please feel free to drop one of us a line.