Summer plans

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL
Alexander Brighton
Oakshaft 79

Summer plans

Post by Alexander Brighton » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:54 am

This past term was a lot of fun and a lot happened. It is hard to believe it is the end of the term already. It feels like it just started. The first day of summer was Thursday!
So what is everyones plans for summer? Is anybody going away to somewhere really cool? Or are you just spending the time waiting ever so patiently for the next HOL school year to start again? As much fun as summer is, I know I'm looking forward to class signups to open on HOL.

For me, this summer is a mix between camping (campground has internet :D :D ), baseball, and HOL.
Silas Hipolito Crist
No broom

Re: Summer plans

Post by Silas Hipolito Crist » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:16 am

Summer- I love it so much. Actually this summer is quite full for me. First I am going to Poland where I am staying for a week. Then I am leading with my sister one week of games and other acitivities in my home church.
Shortly after this I am leaving in Croatia for some swimming and enjoying at the seaside for eleven days. Then it is longer pause and in the end of augus finally I am travelling into Rome again and also in Vatican. Can't wait for all this. But also hopping that there will be Wifi accesible, because I will be out of home for the most time.
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Re: Summer plans

Post by Shiloh Adlar » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:52 pm

My summer has been taken up by research this year. I started the program a few weeks ago, and it's great. I've met a lot of new people, and I'm learning so much! The rest of my time is filled up with special activities that the program has for the participants, my volunteer work on the weekends and my job on certain evenings. I may not be doing any traveling, but the work is very rewarding. As long as I'm creating some sort of change in the world, or even in the community, I'm happy and satisfied.

I also learned to play softball. :blink:
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Return to “Discussions”