April Fool's Day

Discussions About Anything HOL Related
Gail Allen
Moontrimmer

April Fool's Day

Post by Gail Allen » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:37 pm

It's the 1st of April and that means: April Fool's Day!

I've not told any outrageous stories this year... Or have I? *looks mysterious and cheeky, and waits while everyone checks all previous posts she made today*

But that made me wonder, what are some April Fool's Day stories you've seen through the years? And did you believe them? Or were you the one telling the stories? What did you make up?

Remember to keep everything HOL appropriate.
Thank you Cassie for the signature!
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Re: April Fool's Day

Post by Shiloh Adlar » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:13 am

I've never really done anything for April Fool's Day, but I did watch this video about a prank in a college class once. You can probably find it online. The students decided to prank their teacher, so they set up this phone call. What happens in this class is that if your phone goes off, you have to answer it on speaker. So this happened, and everyone made the big deal out of it like people do when they know someone just got called out for something, and this girl answers the phone. The person on the other line is telling her that she's pregnant, and the teacher is like, okay, maybe you should take it out in the hall. And he's getting red faced. And she just stays there in the room on her phone. And after she hangs up, the teacher apologies sincerely to her and then everyone starts laughing and somehow they tell him it's all a joke just to see how he would react and they wanted to prank him or whatever, and he laughs with him and thinks it's brilliant. It's a funny video watching the professor's reaction because you can tell he feels so bad about that phone call being answered on speaker given the subject matter. But that was a good prank, I think, especially since the whole class was in on it and no one actually got hurt from it.
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Return to “Discussions”