What's on Your Bucket List?

Discussions About Anything HOL Related

Moderator: Maxwell Shadow

Prof. Limine Snidget
Silver Arrow

What's on Your Bucket List?

Postby Prof. Limine Snidget » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:32 pm

I have a notebook solely devoted to my bucket list. In it I list everything I want to do at some point in my life and I cross things off once I do them. My list is huge, but luckily when I started writing it down I split things into categories so I can easily find things on my list. Sometimes adventure and wanderlust and curiosity call to me and I start staring at my journal wondering what else I should add to it. I have a lot of pretty standard things like traveling to specific places, skydiving and bungee jumping, but I also have some random things like owning a hot pink feather boa, having a water gun fight, and writing my name in wet cement.

Does anyone else have a bucket list? It may not be a literal list, but maybe just some ideas in your head of things you'd like to do one day. What's on it?

Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Tinderblast

Re: What's on Your Bucket List?

Postby Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:01 pm

-The Grand Canyon is #1 on my travel list. I've never been to Europe or even flown over Europe, so yeah...
-I'd love to see orcas in the wild, preferably via a cruise to Alaska. (And, no, I've never been to Sea World.)
-I want to visit a rainforest.
-I have been skydiving, so maybe hang gliding or parasailing.
-Learn calligraphy!

Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
Silver Arrow

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:32 am

I'd like to see the Grand Canyon and travel around Europe, too! I don't have too much of a bucket list beyond that haha I mostly just have a list of places I want to go. I think it would be really cool to visit every state in the United States! And I especially want to see Niagara Falls and Yosemite.

Kaiwa Alexandra
Oakshaft 79

Postby Kaiwa Alexandra » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:27 am

My bucket list consists lots of traveling and try many foods.
And of course, traveling to Europe is on my bucket list too.
I also would love to meet or visit my HOL friends. That'd be great!

In the meantime, my #1 bucket list is to visit pink beach in Lombok island, Indonesia.
From what I heard, it's a great spot for snorkeling, not less pretty than Raja Ampat islands (which is very famous snorkeling/diving spot in Indonesia, but it's waaaay too far and remote >>).

And it shares spot with kayaking or body rafting in Green Canyon in West Java.
It looks a lot like Neverland. Look at that! :wub:

Prof. Limine Snidget
Silver Arrow

Postby Prof. Limine Snidget » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Those places look beautiful, Kai! If only it wasn't so darn expensive for me to fly there...

Return to “Students Lounge”