With each week's scavenger hunt task that was completed, an additional clue was given for the logic puzzle that was introduced during Week 1.
The five 2015 HOL Appreciation Month organizers met at The Three Broomsticks to discuss their latest school books over dessert and drinks. Each person ordered a different dessert and a different drink and brought along a different book to discuss.
For each organizer, determine which book they brought (including Charm Your Own Cheese), what they ordered for dessert (one was a delicious Chocolate Trifle), and what they ordered to drink.
1. The person who ordered Blueberry Fruit Cup (who didn’t bring The Invisible Book of Invisibility) also ordered a coffee.
2. Max ordered the Banoffee Pie, but didn't order Frozen Butterbeer or Gillywater.
3. The person who brought New Theory of Numerology was the one who ordered Ice Cream. Polaris brought The Invisible Book of Invisibility but didn’t order Apple Pie.
4. Tarma didn't bring Advanced Rune Translation. Will ordered Ice Cream but doesn't like Gillywater so kept well clear of that.
5. Amy ordered some refreshing iced tea. The person who ordered lemonade brought Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them to discuss.
Solution courtesy of Niniel Sanders (highlight the text in order to view it):
Maxwell - lemonade, banoffee pie, fantastic beasts and where to find them
Tarma - coffee, blueberry fruitcup, charm your own cheese
Will - frozen butterbeer, icecream, new theory of numerology
Polaris - gillywater, chocolate trifle, invisible book of invisibility
Amy - iced tea, apple pie, advanced rune translation