Bonus Assignment

Class led by Kim Alting

Moderator: Kim Alting

Kim Alting
Cleansweep One

Bonus Assignment

Postby Kim Alting » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:24 pm

Hooray for bonus assignments!!

The bonus assignment is a class survey and will be worth up to 10 points. Since this is a new class, I find it especially important to get feedback on how it was for the students - what was good, what was not-so-good, whether it met your expectations, etc. On the flip side, bonus assignments are great for all of you because it gives you one more opportunity to get those few extra points you need to pass the class, or not twitch every time you look at your record and know you were just a few points away from a perfect 300 ;)

Please note that if you've already earned 300 points (or will earn them when I am finished marking), I cannot award you points above the 300 mark - only up to. However, that doesn't mean this is without reward for those of you who aced the class! First, you'll be helping me make this into a better class for future students! If that's not enough, though, you will also be rewarded with 10 beans if you complete this without needing all of the points it offers.

You have until Sunday, January 17th at 11:59 PM HOL time to complete this survey. You may respond to it below, or you can send it to the class e-mail. Please remember to keep your criticism constructive - unnecessarily negative or rude comments will not be tolerated. Please be sure to explain your answer - you won't get points for just "yes" or "no"!

Class Survey
1. Did you enjoy the class/did it meet your expectations? Why or why not?
2. What were your favourite and least favourite lessons/assignments, and why?
3. Was there something you wanted to learn, but didn't?
4. Would you recommend the class to other students? Why or why not? Would you consider taking an advanced version of this class?
5. If there is anything else you'd like to comment on, do so here:

Return to “Potions”