Introductions - Spring 2017

Class led by Arielle Lemoyne

Moderator: Prof. Arielle Lemoyne

Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
Silver Arrow

Introductions - Spring 2017

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:54 am

Hello and welcome to Poetry Writing!

If you don't already know me, my name is Arielle Lemoyne, and it's my first year as a professor on HOL, after spending 7 years as a student! On HOL, you'll primarily find me on the quidditch pitch with RQT, but I'm also teaching this class, along with two others.

In real life, I recently finished my undergraduate degree, and one of my favorite classes during the entire time I spent there was Poetry Writing. I loved the approach to poetry analysis we took, and having the chance to discuss our own poems with the class was so valuable. I haven't found too many people to talk about poetry with since then, but I've loved running this class on HOL for the past few terms.

Please introduce yourself below - I'd love to get to know everyone better!

Aurelia West
Oakshaft 79

Re: Introductions - Spring 2017

Postby Aurelia West » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Hi!

I'm Aurelia West, a third year Slytherin and new Promising Student within Slytherin house. I'm just beginning to try my hand at quidditch, and I'm excited to be back at HOL after a fairly long hiatus.

In real life, I'm studying dance performance and choreography at university and am really enjoying the discussion based class I'm taking right now. I don't have a whole lot of experience writing poetry, but I'm excited to start writing and learn along the way!

Return to “Poetry Writing”