Notifications for PM's?

Ask Questions About HOL
Please Check the FAQ First

Moderators: Prefect, Head Student

Katya Snow
No broom

Notifications for PM's?

Postby Katya Snow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:20 pm

So i've recently discovered that i can be notified Via Email when people post to threads i want to follow, and in my Hufflepuff Common Room i can select to be notified when people PM me. is there anyway to be notified Via Email when people PM me via the main Hol site? i've looked and i can't seem to figure out how to be notified when someone sends me a new private message. is it possible?

Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Re: Notifications for PM's?

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Unfortunately not :( in your "about me" you can tell people you prefer a message through the HOL Forum or your common room
~thanks secret elf~

Katya Snow
No broom

Postby Katya Snow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:59 pm

aaah darn, okay. i wasn't ure if i was just being blind or if it didn't exist. well that's okay, it's just a convenience thing is all ^^ thanks for letting me know!

Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Katya Snow wrote:aaah darn, okay. i wasn't ure if i was just being blind or if it didn't exist. well that's okay, it's just a convenience thing is all ^^ thanks for letting me know!

I completely understand! Email notifications are one of my favorite things of the HOL Forum, as well as the common rooms, excepting the Roost that is
~thanks secret elf~

Katya Snow
No broom

Postby Katya Snow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:06 pm

Lol, well it helps that my Tablet lets me know the instant have a reply to anything. i feel bad when i don't reply to something for hours and hours and hours because i didn't know it was there. i know it's silly thing to worry about but i hate the idea of someone thinking i'm ignoring them XP

Return to “Ask a Prefect”