Notifications for PM's?

Ask Questions About HOL
Please Check the FAQ First

Moderators: Prefect, Headstudent

Katya Snow
No broom

Notifications for PM's?

Postby Katya Snow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:20 pm

So i've recently discovered that i can be notified Via Email when people post to threads i want to follow, and in my Hufflepuff Common Room i can select to be notified when people PM me. is there anyway to be notified Via Email when people PM me via the main Hol site? i've looked and i can't seem to figure out how to be notified when someone sends me a new private message. is it possible?

Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Re: Notifications for PM's?

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Unfortunately not :( in your "about me" you can tell people you prefer a message through the HOL Forum or your common room

Katya Snow
No broom

Postby Katya Snow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:59 pm

aaah darn, okay. i wasn't ure if i was just being blind or if it didn't exist. well that's okay, it's just a convenience thing is all ^^ thanks for letting me know!

Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Katya Snow wrote:aaah darn, okay. i wasn't ure if i was just being blind or if it didn't exist. well that's okay, it's just a convenience thing is all ^^ thanks for letting me know!

I completely understand! Email notifications are one of my favorite things of the HOL Forum, as well as the common rooms, excepting the Roost that is

Katya Snow
No broom

Postby Katya Snow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:06 pm

Lol, well it helps that my Tablet lets me know the instant have a reply to anything. i feel bad when i don't reply to something for hours and hours and hours because i didn't know it was there. i know it's silly thing to worry about but i hate the idea of someone thinking i'm ignoring them XP

Return to “Ask a Prefect”