Diamonds and Scales?

Ask Questions About HOL
Please Check the FAQ First

Moderators: Prefect, Headstudent

Katya Snow
No broom

Diamonds and Scales?

Postby Katya Snow » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:46 pm

So i've been to the Slytherin and Hufflepuff Dorms and they have these super fun games and little tasks where you can win these things called Diamonds and Scales. i couldn't find a place on the huffelpuff forum to ask questions so i figured it would be better to ask here. What are Diamonds/Scales, and what are they for? i mean, do they do anything or are they bragging rights or just pretty pretty's to say you have? i mean, hey, if i had a dorm full of Diamonds that would be pretty awesome.

Arianna Stonewater
Silver Arrow

Re: Diamonds and Scales?

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Katya Snow wrote:So i've been to the Slytherin and Hufflepuff Dorms and they have these super fun games and little tasks where you can win these things called Diamonds and Scales. i couldn't find a place on the huffelpuff forum to ask questions so i figured it would be better to ask here. What are Diamonds/Scales, and what are they for? i mean, do they do anything or are they bragging rights or just pretty pretty's to say you have? i mean, hey, if i had a dorm full of Diamonds that would be pretty awesome.

They are the Houses versions of House Points. They are mostly for bragging rights, but at the end of the year you can even win some awards from the houses depending on how many you have!

Katya Snow
No broom

Re: Diamonds and Scales?

Postby Katya Snow » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:54 pm

oh thanks! that was super fast! thanks for letting me know. ^^ whatever they're for, winning them is super fun xD and i'm always up for bragging rights! :3

Return to “Ask a Prefect”