Pets

Postby Dylan Carriger » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:07 pm

how do i get a pet

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Re: Pets

Postby Maxwell Shadow » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:40 am

Hi Dylan.

You can buy a pet do the pet store in Hogsmeade. The shop is to the left of the fountain on the map but don't worry if the first time you click you get sent to the wrong store, just use the menu on the left to get to the correct shop.

Hope this helps.

~Max
Slytherin forever

Katya Snow
No broom

Postby Katya Snow » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Thought i'd just tack my question on here since it's part of the same category.

i've been to the pet shop a few times a week while saving up my bans through the Daisy root trade and i was just wondering if there's ever anything other than frogs? nothing against Frogs of course, they're fine and all but they're also gross and smelly and i would much rather have a cat, or a dog, or a snake, or a badger or a... well you get the idea xD

are there other pets or am i stuck with a toad?

Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:19 pm

Katya Snow wrote:Thought i'd just tack my question on here since it's part of the same category.

i've been to the pet shop a few times a week while saving up my bans through the Daisy root trade and i was just wondering if there's ever anything other than frogs? nothing against Frogs of course, they're fine and all but they're also gross and smelly and i would much rather have a cat, or a dog, or a snake, or a badger or a... well you get the idea xD

are there other pets or am i stuck with a toad?

You can also get a cat or an owl. The shop varies, so just keep visiting until one shows up! It gives you more time to save beans, because that is what they eat too so you'll want to have plenty on hand!

Katya Snow
No broom

Postby Katya Snow » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Thanks for letting me know! Cats, Owls and Toads is it then? might try for a kitty cat then ^^ i can't have one IRL because of nasty cat allergies xD might as well enjoy a virtual one!

Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:44 pm

Katya Snow wrote:Thanks for letting me know! Cats, Owls and Toads is it then? might try for a kitty cat then ^^ i can't have one IRL because of nasty cat allergies xD might as well enjoy a virtual one!

That's why I have one! (well, ok, i have one of all three now, but that's why i got the cat)

Katya Snow
No broom

Postby Katya Snow » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:26 pm

*loud dramatic GASP*

You can have more than one!? Squeeeeeeeeeal!

Return to “Ask a Prefect”