Unable to edit signature.

Ask Questions About HOL
Please Check the FAQ First

Moderators: Prefect, Headstudent

Nora Nightingale
No broom

Unable to edit signature.

Postby Nora Nightingale » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:31 am

Hello again all. I'd like to add a signature, but I can't figure out how to do so. I read the following in Ask a Prefect: "go to 'My Controls' and under 'Personal Profile' and click on 'Edit Signature'." I don't seem to have an "Edit Signature" option. Anyone know why that could be? Thanks in advance.

Prof. Limine Snidget
Silver Arrow

Re: Unable to edit signature.

Postby Prof. Limine Snidget » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:25 am

Nora Nightingale wrote:Hello again all. I'd like to add a signature, but I can't figure out how to do so. I read the following in Ask a Prefect: "go to 'My Controls' and under 'Personal Profile' and click on 'Edit Signature'." I don't seem to have an "Edit Signature" option. Anyone know why that could be? Thanks in advance.

Hi Nora!

Maybe you're just not seeing it? Sometimes it's difficult navigating around the User Control Panel if you're not familiar with it. If you are on your profile, "edit signature" is on the left, under edit profile and above edit avatar. If you click on the following link it should take you directly to it:

ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=signature

I hope that helps!

Nora Nightingale
No broom

Re: Unable to edit signature.

Postby Nora Nightingale » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:45 pm

It definitely wasn't coming up at all. I was able to edit my avatar, but it didn't give me an option for my signature. That link totally works though, thank you!!
I'm a Slytherin who's hopelessly in love with a Hufflepuff.

Return to “Ask a Prefect”