[class proposal] Wonders of the Programming

Ask Questions About HOL
Please Check the FAQ First

Moderators: Headstudent, Prefect

Richard McConnell
No broom

[class proposal] Wonders of the Programming

Postby Richard McConnell » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:31 pm

I looked at classes and thought that I can make a great class contribution for HOL Virtual Hogwarts.

I think to make a programming class, with name “Wonders of the Programming”.

But, here is the thing… I’m just first year… And… Oh, my goodness, I shouldn’t wait two years two make a class about programming in HOL.

I’m bachelor of Computer Science… And I think I can make really good thing there…

It's preview version of classroom: Wonders of the Programming - LINK DELETED

I already bought domain wonders-of-the-programming.********. It's propagating now.

What you can tell about it?

"I have to live for others and not for myself: that's middle class morality."
George Bernard Shaw

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Re: [class proposal] Wonders of the Programming

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:26 pm

When the Professor/Student Teacher applications open up for the next Term, if you fit the criteria, you may certainly submit your class for approval. It sounds like it might be interesting and useful.

No, I didn't click the link. Please remember, as it says here, that there are no outside links allowed here in the forum.

I've requested a Forum moderator to delete the link (if you don't delete it before they get to it).
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Richard McConnell
No broom

Postby Richard McConnell » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:18 am

That was quite informative. Thank you.
When will be opened next term application submission? Should I just watch out on the forum or I can set a reminder to exact date? =]

"I have to live for others and not for myself: that's middle class morality."
George Bernard Shaw

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:41 am

Roughly speaking, the Class Applications for the Fall Term are open from the beginning of July through the 3rd week of July and for the Spring Term are open from the end of December through the first week or two of January.

The dates are not set in stone. There will be a post for you to watch out for in Announcements..
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Ask a Prefect”