Noob question

Ask questions about HOL
Please check the FAQ first
Sara Halistar
No broom

Noob question

Post by Sara Halistar » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:53 pm

How do you send assignment's to your professors? Sorry for the weird question, I'm just confused.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Noob question

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Hi Sara

Welcome to HOL Hogwarts. :)

Each teacher has their own methods of requesting homework to be sent in. What you do is find out by which method the teacher of the class(es) you choose want their homeworks sent in.

For example - go to HOL Classes and look down the page to the list of Classes.

Look at the first class, A Visit to Diagon Alley. See the little 'house' icon? Click on that and you will go to the Class itself - Diagon Alley. Off to the left you see a Menu, listing Home, Syllabus, F.A.Q.s and Class Email. Click on each of these and you will receive all the information you need to send in homework - where to send it, what to put in the subject line, how to make sure that the teacher will know it is you who sent it in. (In this case, most of the information is found in F.A.Q.s.)

Each class will have something like that, often somewhere in the first pages of the Class. If you cannot find it in the Introduction pages, look in the pages of the Assignments themselves. The information you want is usually also in the Assignment pages.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Re: Noob question

Post by Maxwell Shadow » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Tarma's response was great but I just wanted to add that you have to send in all homework assignments via email. I recommend you set up a Gmail account which is free and can be done in your character name and then send in your work from that. Hope this helps :)
Slytherin forever

Return to “Ask a Prefect”