Classes (feb 2013)

Ask questions about HOL
Please check the FAQ first
Reo Skyler
No broom

Post by Reo Skyler » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Hey Guys,

I am new to HOL and classes so i was just wondering if anybody knew if the homework and assignments for the lessons is already on the websites or are they from last term as i submitted some homework and had been informed i had missed the deadline when i had only just joined a certain class so it has really confused me.

If you could help that would be most apprieciated.

Reo
(First Year Gryffindor)
Made By The Awesome Fumei.
Prof. Zoki Phantom
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Zoki Phantom » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi Reo,

I moved your topic over here, as it was more of a question rather than a discussion. When you join a class, you should be able to see the due dates for the class work --- all classes started 4 days ago so there is no way you've missed the due date for any of them. If you've joined a full-year class, then you might be looking at the work for the past term, which you aren't supposed to be doing.

Anyway, the best way to find out what the due dates are/if they haven't been changed from the past term, is by contacting your teacher. Drop them a simple message asking when the due date for that specific homework is. All classes have different due dates as each teacher sets up their own schedule for the class.

I hope that helps. :)
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Post by Prof. Ulol Kimil » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:14 pm

If you joined a full year class, you can't do the work from last term. You have to start with the lessons belonging only to this term.
Life without books is death...

We can all dream a new dream and live a life of freedom... it is a matter of choice and will. - Spirit Knowledge

Return to “Ask a Prefect”