Guess the Quote!!

Class led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Moontrimmer

Guess the Quote!!

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Do you want to make up any missing points? Do you want to earn an award?

Well, here it is your chance to do that! Every month I will be posting 5 different quotes and your job is to tell me which is the character(s) that said it and from which movie it comes from! Send your results through HOL Message (pr_gus)

Each quote that you correctly guess will earn you 1 extra point, and more than that, if by the end of term you guess all 20 quotes you will earn the QUEEN OF HEARTS Award!! Excited?!! Let's start!

Kendra Givens
No broom

Re: Guess the Quote!!

Postby Kendra Givens » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Hello Students!

Here is your list of quotes for the month of September. You need to identify both the title of the movie and the character who said it in order to get the point for each quote. You can send your answers to me in a HOL message at ke1072. Remember, these quotes can come from any movie that will be studied this term!

1. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.”

2. “Fairy tales can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you.”

3. "I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

4. "Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine."

5. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.”

Kendra Givens
No broom

Re: Guess the Quote!!

Postby Kendra Givens » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Here is your list of quotes for the month of October!. You need to identify both the title of the movie and the character who said it in order to get the point for each quote. You can send your answers to me in a HOL message at ke1072. Remember, these quotes can come from any movie that will be studied this term!

1. "You know, you wreck everything you touch. Why not try and make something for a change?"

2. "Why, I'm his third cousin's brother's wife's step-niece's great aunt. Twice removed."

3. "Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this?"

4. "I'm tired, and I'm hungry. And my tail's froze. And my nose is froze. And my ears are froze. And my toes are froze."

5. "Come in. Come in, my child. We mustn't lurk in doorways. It's rude. One might question your upbringing."

Return to “Disney Studies”