Announcements

Class led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Moontrimmer

Announcements

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:23 am

Hi Students!

This is the place where I will be posting important notices. Please make sure to check the forum regularly! :)

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Moontrimmer

Re: Announcements

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:15 pm

Dear students,

I hope you are ready for a semester filled with Disney Magic!

Our first lesson is all about HEROS!! Peter Pan, Aladdin, Hercules, Mulan, and Tarzan are the protagonists of this month! Which is your favorite movie out of those?? Personally I have always loved Mulan's strength of character and love for her family, making her one of my favorite heroines. Some amazing songs are waiting for you to listen to!!

After inspiring yourself with their amazing stories, don't forget to submit your Assignment. Peter Pan invites you to submit an art project, Aladdin wants to discuss with you, Hercules wants you to do a little bit of research for him, Mulan invites you to watch one of her favorite scenes from her movie, and Tarzan wants your creative mind to submit a writing project. If you are not comfortable enough with those options, there are more exercises for you to do!! You can even watch those movies and earn your points!!

The first Disney Discussion is ready!! What would you ask to the Genie?? Remember he can grant you 3 wishes!!!

Remember that everything is due by the end of term, but if you want to send your homework earlier is fine as well!

Wishing you a very happy semester!

Return to “Disney Studies”