Disney Discussion #1

Class led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Moontrimmer

Disney Discussion #1

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:13 am

Remember this option is worth 10 POINTS!

Watch the video from the website and answer the following:

Taking into consideration the three rules established by the Genie, please answer:

If you find a magic lamp and free the Genie inside, which would your three wishes be?

There is no right or wrong answer, just please explain the reasons behind your wishes. At least 100 words for full marks. Please post your answer in the correct thread in our Class Forum.

Kaylo Summer
No broom

Re: Disney Discussion #1

Postby Kaylo Summer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:48 am

If I found a magic lamp and freed the genie from inside, my first wish would to go back into the past, at least five years, and change my past so my life wasn't messed up.My second wish would to be rich, as in i would stress about bills. My final wish would be for the Genie , I would do the same thing that Aladdin did for his genie and free mine as well. I would free my genie because if the role was reversed and I was the genie I would hope someone would free me, come one who would want to be stuck in a tiny lamp for the rest of eternity. Those are my three wishes,yes my first two were for my own, but I believe my last one is good for the genie.

Return to “Disney Studies”