Announcements

Class led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Announcements

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:23 am

Hi Students!

This is the place where I will be posting important notices. Please make sure to check the forum regularly! :)

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Re: Announcements

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:57 am

Dear students,

I hope you enjoyed your first lesson reviewing our favorite heroes from Disney films!

In March, it is time for the princessess to take the spotlight! Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel and Belle are waiting for you to tell her stories.

The second Disney Discussion is available in our Class Forum. Discuss your ideas about which do you think was Merryweather's original gift for Princess Aurora.

You can also watch your favorite princess' movie and earn some points by sharing your favorite scenes, or do your traditional assignments.

Remember that everything is due by June 17th, but you can start sending your assignments before if you want to receive some house points.

My assistant, Vanessa, and me are checking constantly the forums and messages so don't hesitate to ask if you have doubts or if you need anything,

Have a Disney day! :)

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Re: Announcements

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:17 pm

Dear students,

After learning about all those beautiful princesses stories, in APRIL, our lesson takes a darker side by studying some terrifying villains: The Queen of Hearts, Cruella de Vil, Frollo, Yzma, and Dr. Facillier are ready to scare you with their vile plans!

The third Disney Discussion is available in our Class Forum. Discuss your ideas regarding the sinister character of Frollo and his relationship with Quasimodo.

You can also watch your favorite Disney Villain movie and earn some points by sharing your favorite scenes, or do your traditional assignments.

If you are still behind with your assignments, don't worry! Remember that you have until June 17th to send everything in! :)

If you need anything, drop me or my assistant, Vanessa Tilley, a message and we will get back to you!

Have an amazing day! :)

Return to “Disney Studies”