Support Sessions

Class led by Maxwell Shadow

Moderator: Maxwell Shadow

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Postby Maxwell Shadow » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:24 pm

Something that I think would be quite useful for this course would be to make use of IRC and have informal drop in sessions where anyone can come along and get help. I'll try to run at least one a month with the possibility of a few more depending on how busy I am with work. Once the sign ups are sorted I'll get back to you with some more information but I just wanted you to be aware that there will be some extra help available. These will not be compulsory and will not be worth any points but are offered if people want them.

~Max
Slytherin forever

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Postby Maxwell Shadow » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:20 pm

As I'm sad and have nothing exciting planned for tomorrow night (and my other half is working a night shift) I'm going to be on IRC from around 7pm HOL time until roughly 10pm. If you need any help with the current assignments please pop along and find me and I'll see what I can do to help. I'll create a room called #mathematics so come and join it. I probably won't be sitting staring at IRC waiting for you but I'll have the sound on so I'll know if anyone posts in the room and come running! If you want help but can't be on IRC at that time send me a message and I'll see what I can do.

I'll be using my lonely Friday night productively though, don't worry, and I'll be writing some more lessons. If anyone has any preferences for which ones they want to do next send me a message.
Slytherin forever

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Postby Maxwell Shadow » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:24 pm

I'm going to be in IRC for most of today if you need help with any of the assignments. Just pop into #mathematics to find me. I'll make sure I've got the sound on so I'll hear if you post, don't worry if it takes me a few minutes to appear.
Slytherin forever

Return to “Mathematics: Arithmancy the Muggle way”