Questions, Comments, Concerns, Panics!

Class led by Maxwell Shadow

Moderator: Maxwell Shadow

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Postby Maxwell Shadow » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:47 pm

If you have any questions about the class or lessons please post them here.

If you are stuck on one of the homework questions and need some hints it might be best to send me a HOL message (ma1705), especially if you think that your post will give away the answers.

Don't let yourself get stressed with the maths... post here and I'll try to help (and calm you down!)
Slytherin forever

Lamia Brickley
Oakshaft 79

Postby Lamia Brickley » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:10 pm

I've got a question about the points and assignments. It says on your site that you will add more lessons, so there would be more than 300 points (theoretically of course) if doing all of them. My question is that, if one really does more lessons (if there will be more). Do they get bonus points to catch up with false answers of the previous ones? Or did I understand that wrong? (and no, I don't mean getting more points than 300, but if one answers false and didn't get the extra question right, but does more assignments, will they get full 300 points then?)

Hope I didn't express myself too complicated here :D

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Postby Maxwell Shadow » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:30 pm

Hi Lamia

I always give people an opportunity to get the answers correct that they got wrong as the class is about improving your maths skills so you have a chance to pick up the marks you missed by submitting corrections. However, if you choose not to do this and prefer just to do questions from another lesson instead to make up the missed marks then that's fine too. There will be more lessons and you can submit as many of them as you like and I'll give you up to 300 points in total for the class.

Hope this makes sense.

~Max
Slytherin forever

Return to “Mathematics: Arithmancy the Muggle way”