Hockey, Anyone?

Discuss Football, Tennis, Bowling, Rugby, Cricket...

Moderator: Maxwell Shadow

Dolly Bulge
No broom

Postby Dolly Bulge » Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:44 pm

i love hockey! i like don't play on a team, but it's fun to watch!

Credit for sig to Cho Delacour of Sigs N' Avys

Audrey Kingsley
No broom

Postby Audrey Kingsley » Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:09 pm

I love hockey I can't play well I don't play in a league but a lot of my friends play. I love The Toronto Maple leafs Gary Roberts and Tie Domi are my favourite players. I never miss a leaf game oh and saturday night in Canada I love don Cherry Ontario has a league called the OHL thats one level below the NHL and my fave team is the storm and I go to school with half of them and my fave player is Dustin Brown.

GO LEAFS GO
The cup is ours in 2004
be an individual don't be afraid to stand out.
GO LEAFS GO
Proud member of SOTM

Marc Falconer
No broom

Postby Marc Falconer » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:04 pm

I love hockey it's the greatest sport around, go Mighty Ducks. Unfourtantley not to many people are fans of hockey in Kentucky so I can't talk about it much. sad.gif So I hope i can get to watch the playoffs this season 'cause they don't appear on KY TV no matter what type of system you have.

Angelina Bell
No broom
Location: A Place Where Heaven And Earth Are One And The Same (Gryffindor)

Postby Angelina Bell » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:25 am

I love hockey. Gretzky is my idle! i have always wanted play hockey but im not good at ice skating. im so upset at the lack of hockey in the US and my favorite team is the Los Angeles Kings

Siggy done by Rachel Baudelaire

Arwen Tonks
No broom

Postby Arwen Tonks » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:59 pm

I love hocky! We play field hockey at school in the UK and I love it so much!!! We have practices every week and play a few matches and there's nothing I'd rather be doing! It's amazing!
Actually, now that I've left my main school and I'm going to 6th form we won't do hockey anymore *cries*! I'll miss it more than anything else sad.gif . I loved it!
Arwen x
If I'm good, I'll go to Hogwarts when I die.
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost." - Aragorn's poem.
"Maybe I'm a Lion..." - Squall

Bev Grey
Oakshaft 79

Postby Bev Grey » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:51 am

I love both ice and roller hockey. I think they are both alot of fun and a great way to exercise.

"I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Then Loved For Who I Am Not"

Becca Granger
No broom

Postby Becca Granger » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:38 am

Finally someone else who likes hockey * gives a ginormous hug * I love hockey roller and ice <3 <3 <3 ( :
Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed
- Legally Blonde

Angelina Bell
No broom
Location: A Place Where Heaven And Earth Are One And The Same (Gryffindor)

Postby Angelina Bell » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:41 am

I love both but I'm so excited that the NHL is back. Being in Southern California means that there isn't much Hocky here but I love it. I might go to the L.A. Kings home opener tomorrow and I already went to a preseason game and I'm watching the end of the game tonight as I write. Yes, I love hockey.

Siggy done by Rachel Baudelaire

Tyler Wood
No broom

Postby Tyler Wood » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:59 pm

I love hockey. I like both roller and ice hockey. If I had to choose which one to play at the moment I would have to pick roller hockey.
~*Tye*~

Tyler Wood | First Year | Slytherin | ty555

When we were little we were told to color inside the lines but if we live that way, then whats the point of living?

Once you have hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up.

. . . Always reach for the stars . . . . you're bound to grasp something. . .

Amber Mackenzie
No broom

Postby Amber Mackenzie » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:52 pm

I am so glad that the lockout is OVER with... I didn't realize how much I missed hockey, until I watched it last night... SO exciting with the new rules...

* waves her flag that says GO SENS GO*

Liz Porter
No broom

Postby Liz Porter » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:15 pm

I am such a hockey fan,but I really hate the new rules. I especially hate the trapezoid in back of the net, I mean what is that?? Anyways... I play hockey on 3 teams (inline,street,ice). I am a left wing, its so cool, and my twin brother is right wing. WINGS ARE AWESOME!!

GO AV'S!!

Liz Porter

Lera Kamerat
No broom

Postby Lera Kamerat » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:20 pm

I love Hockey!
I played on Hockey team back in Russia.)
And Back in 6-7 grades in USA
I'm a shahter's fan.( Russian-ukrainian team thet so far got lead in world socker turnaments and will in NHL.)
Last edited by Lera Kamerat on Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lera
One for all and all for one!

Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Two

Postby Prof. Rorey Padfoot » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:25 am

Ice Hockey is seriously the best sport ever. I LOVE going to games. I am a Sharks fan at heart, but I moved from the area.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~pr_pad~*~Hufflepuff Co-HoH~

Charlotte Ashville
No broom

Postby Charlotte Ashville » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:12 pm

i play hockey in high school... never liked the game cause people play it rough but i played it anyway cause the boy that i really like played in the school team... found out i was great at it.. BUmmer..

thanks to Edison..

wand:7 3/4 inches from a sycamore tree, with a kraken beak core

Tiima Norrgard
No broom

Postby Tiima Norrgard » Mon May 22, 2006 11:57 pm

Woot woot for hockey. My favorite team is no longer in existence. It was a roller hockey team named the Anaheim Bullfrogs. They were definitely the best. My favorite ice hockey team is the Long Beach Ice Dogs currently in the ECHL.

Jolene McNab
No broom

Postby Jolene McNab » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:10 pm

Hurray, a hockey thread. My NHL team is definitely the Edmonton Oilers all the way. I'm absolutely OBSESSED with the team and watch as many games as possible and if I don't have access to a TV I listen to the games. I quickly scanned the other posts and I see that there's a few Duck fans. Well, I must say, I'm really quite terrified of Anaheim's defense because somebody decided they didn't want to be in our beautiful city up north anymore. :cough: Pronger :cough:
But I'm glad that no one said that they're a fan of Carolina because ever since they walloped Edmonton IN GAME 7 OF THE STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS, I'm carrying a bad grudge towards them.

As for playing hockey, I can skate but I've never been interested in playing ice hockey. But I do play a mean game of floor hockey, though.

Tadashi Miura
No broom

Postby Tadashi Miura » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:38 am

Nashville predators fan. I hope someone else likes them, i've never met anyone else who cheers for them, then again i'm from Canada. Oh yeah and Paul Kariya is my favourite player(used to be a ducks fan and an avalanche fan). And i've been a goalie for all my life.
Tadashi the Tedious Turtle

Moiraine Lee
Oakshaft 79

Postby Moiraine Lee » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:40 pm

Canadian = automatic hockey fan. laugh.gif

My team is the Toronto Maple Leafs. (I can hear the booing already XD) Yes, I'm well aware we haven't won a cup for nearly 40 years, but yanno, I didn't become a fan of the team because I think they're winners. XD I must sound really backwards as a fan.

My favourite player is Tomas Kaberle. Awesome puck handling, droolable hockey sense and a great shot. biggrin.gif And totally a steal at 4.25 million dollars a year!

Generally though, I'm a homer. I want all the Canadian teams to do well and make it into the play-offs. Alas... we can't have everything in the world. XD

Bev Grey
Oakshaft 79

Postby Bev Grey » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:29 pm

I love hockey... i know most people don't like them but C-A-P-S.....CAPS CAPS CAPS laugh.gif

"I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Then Loved For Who I Am Not"

Ben Potter
No broom

Postby Ben Potter » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:03 am

I tried hockey once...didnt turn out too good. I'm willing to try again though!
Ben Potter
Hufflepuff Fourth Year

Return to “Sports Talk”