The HO is Hiring!

Official HOL Announcements

Moderator: Headoffice

Prof. Dario Brighton
Silver Arrow

The HO is Hiring!

Postby Prof. Dario Brighton » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:45 pm

As some of you may already be aware, the HOL Head Office has decided to redesign the HOL website. There are several reasons for this. We currently have only a desktop version of the website, but we would like to make it more easily accessible on a wider range of devices. The website itself is also outdated as it hasn't kept up with web standards over the years. Rather than implement minor changes, we felt the best path forward would be to redesign the website from scratch.

As things currently stand, the initial framework has been completed. Things are reaching the point though where I feel I could benefit from having another person or two on board to help see the project through to completion.

An application form has been devised to help me select such a person. Ideally, the applicant should have some experience with web design/development, be willing to dedicate time and energy towards making the HOL website (and HOL, by extension) the best it can be, have ideas for how to improve HOL and/or the website, and, above all, be passionate about HOL. If any questions arise, feel free to email me at dario@hol.org.uk.

Should you be interested, please apply here before the 26th of November.

Thank you!

Prof. Dario Brighton
Silver Arrow

Re: The HO is Hiring!

Postby Prof. Dario Brighton » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:14 pm

There is one day left to apply. Just a heads up! :D

Return to “Announcements”