ATTENTION: Fifth Years and Up

Official HOL Announcements

Moderator: Headoffice

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Cleansweep Two

ATTENTION: Fifth Years and Up

Postby Prof. Kyrie Adderholt » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:10 am

Hello fifth years and up! It is time for you to take your wonderfully challenging OWLS! Below you will find some information you need before class starts:

1. Do NOT sign-up for the OWLS class. Some of you eager people already did and have been dropped. Sign up for five other classes. You will eventually be added to the class manually. I do not know when this will be.

2. OWLS does NOT count in your class total. You take five classes, PLUS OWLS. This is good news for those of you who like to hoard points!

3. Only students who are on their 5th year and up will be allowed to take OWLS. If you are a fifth year or a sixth/seventh year who has not yet completed your OWLS, you will be added to the class. Once everyone is added, I will post here letting you all know it is done. Then if you are still not in the class, please let me know ASAP.

4. If you are a professor and you are interested in taking OWLS, please send me an HOL message.

5. YOU MUST COMPLETE A TOTAL OF SIX (6) OWLS TO BE ABLE TO TAKE THE NEWTS AND GRADUATE YOUR SEVENTH YEAR. It does not matter which six, but you must do six.

6. Do not start completing your OWLs yet. We have an entirely new set of OWLs written for this year and so the assignments will be changing each month. September's should be up over this weekend.

7. Finally, this class offers ZERO extensions. If it is due on the last day of September and you send it in October, you will need to redo that OWL. Be sure to watch deadlines because some OWLS are due mid-month (January and June) and some months have two OWLS (November and April).

Other than that, keep an eye on this forum and your inbox for more information in the future! Good luck :D
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt || Head of House || RQT

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Cleansweep Two

Re: ATTENTION: Fifth Years and Up

Postby Prof. Kyrie Adderholt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:00 am

I have received a list of OWLs students from Zoki today. My assistant and I will be going through it this weekend to check it for accuracy and then hopefully start adding students to the class. I will post an update when it is done.

If you have messaged me about OWLs, you will not receive a reply if the question is answered in the post above.

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Cleansweep Two

Postby Prof. Kyrie Adderholt » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:16 pm

All students should have received a message from me with details about the class.

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Cleansweep Two

Postby Prof. Kyrie Adderholt » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Bippity boppity bump!

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Cleansweep Two

Postby Prof. Kyrie Adderholt » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:25 am

If you are a fifth, sixth, or seventh year with OWLs left to complete, you have been added to the class! Good luck :D

Return to “Announcements”