Wizards United

Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Wizards United

Post by Arianna Stonewater » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:49 pm

We all heard the rumors last year, but now even Pottermore has officially announced it!

Wizards United!

In a style similar to Pokemon Go, this Harry Potter themed app will have you off in your own wizarding world while secretly getting you some exercise! What do you think? I may need to upgrade my phone or at least get an external battery before this comes out!
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Re: Wizards United

Post by Shiloh Adlar » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:53 pm

This sounds so exciting. I think I will probably definitely download this game when it's released. I never got into Pokemon Go though I know quite a few people who play it or played it when it was the big new thing, but if it's Harry Potter related, I may have to get on board for this style of gaming. However, if it's set up the way Pokemon Go is, it has me a little weird because it can be very dangerous if you're focused on your phone while walking. It's a safety issue from both vehicles and other people if you're not aware of your surroundings. So I'll be curious to figure out exactly how it works when it does come out.
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire
Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Post by Shadow Gaunt » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:02 pm

This is the first time I've heard of it. I just researched it and it sounds very cool!
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin
Resyarrina Elora
Oakshaft 79

Post by Resyarrina Elora » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:38 pm

I played pokemon go for couple weeks of the first time the game start booming in my country, but it getting boring and also it hard to keep looking at your phone when you on the way.
I hope if this game really have the pokemon go style, they could got some change based on the experience and do upgrade.

Return to “Pottermore”