Pottermore Welcome

Moderator: Arianna Stonewater

Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Pottermore Welcome

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:20 am

Here is a place at HOL Hogwarts wherein you may discuss Pottermore.

Pottermore is a place to get all the extra info JKR has on Harry Potter and also has some interactive pieces.

Pottermore has changed a great deal since its release, but there is still a plethora of things to learn and do!

1. Please feel free to post in here but use spoilers if you are saying much more than your profile information. while HP has been around a long time there are still new readers, young and old, everyday! To post a spoiler, type "[Spoiler...]!!![.../Spoiler]" without the "..." and put your text in place of the exclamation marks. If you did it correctly, your text will look like this: You did it!. To view a spoiler, just highlight the text with your mouse.

2. HOL rules still apply, so check here if you need to brush up!

If you want to talk about Harry Potter in a more general sense, please visit the General Harry Potter forum.
~thanks secret elf~

Austin Ollivander Black
Oakshaft 79

Re: Pottermore Welcome

Postby Austin Ollivander Black » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:22 am

Pottermore is like Arianna said a great place for information but as far as the interactive aspects I personally feel some of them are a bit off. They are still fun to do but I was disappointed in the patronus generator.But all in all I enjoyed Pottermore.
Image RQT 2017/18

Return to “Pottermore”