Ilvermorny, and the school's 4 Houses

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

February Fortescue
Oakshaft 79

Ilvermorny, and the school's 4 Houses

Postby February Fortescue » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:50 pm

Rowling has shared more information about the North American School, Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardary.

Like Hogwarts, Ilvermorny has four Houses: Horned Serpent, Wampus, Pukwudgie, and Thunderbird.

What Ilvermorny House have you been Sorted into? Go here for the link and then post in there to which House you were Sorted!

Fascinating reading: Ilvermorny

I was sorted into Thunderbird......
av and sig by talented Prof. Fumei Spookie

Lavinia Rookwood
No broom

Re: Ilvermorny, and the school's 4 Houses

Postby Lavinia Rookwood » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:20 pm

I also got Thunderbird, though I don't feel Pottermore is the most accurate for me. It's sorted me into Gryffindor and Slytherin both times I've done it. (Realistically I should be either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.)

Eleni Oresteia
No broom

Re: Ilvermorny, and the school's 4 Houses

Postby Eleni Oresteia » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:13 pm

I got sorted into Horned Serpent. I felt it could be accurate for me as a Slytherin with Ravenclaw tendencies, based on the fact that it has an association with Slytherin (being a snake and Isolt's house) but it places an emphasis on scholarship and the mind. We don't really know much about the houses though, so I'll reserve final judgment until we (hopefully) have a long description of the characteristics associated with each house, maybe even (extremely hopeful!) a few famous North American witches and wizards who were sorted into each.

Return to “Pottermore”