Pottermore Welcome

Moderator: Arianna Stonewater

Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Pottermore Welcome

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:20 am

Here is a place at HOL Hogwarts wherein you may discuss Pottermore.

Pottermore is a place to get all the extra info JKR has on Harry Potter and also has some interactive pieces.

Pottermore has changed a great deal since its release, but there is still a plethora of things to learn and do!

~~RULES~~

1. Please feel free to post in here but use spoilers if you are saying much more than your profile information. while HP has been around a long time there are still new readers, young and old, everyday! To post a spoiler, type "[Spoiler...]!!![.../Spoiler]" without the "..." and put your text in place of the exclamation marks. If you did it correctly, your text will look like this: You did it!. To view a spoiler, just highlight the text with your mouse.

2. HOL rules still apply, so check here if you need to brush up!

If you want to talk about Harry Potter in a more general sense, please visit the General Harry Potter forum.

Austin Ollivander Black
Oakshaft 79

Re: Pottermore Welcome

Postby Austin Ollivander Black » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:22 am

Pottermore is like Arianna said a great place for information but as far as the interactive aspects I personally feel some of them are a bit off. They are still fun to do but I was disappointed in the patronus generator.But all in all I enjoyed Pottermore.
Image RQT 2017/18

Return to “Pottermore”