Today we have had a meeting with the captains of all the house-teams and the Quidditch board discussed for a few hours and this is what we came up with.
Some rule clarifications
- For the seekers it is now strictly forbidden to share the snitch clues with ANYONE. Where "anyone" means any other person.
- If any seeker is caught sharing the clues ANYWHERE the snitch is lost immediately and the quaffle play will go on for another 30 minutes or until the 90 minute mark has been reached. This means the other team will win the 50 points!
- There is also no other house person allowed in #snitch. The only persons allowed in #snitch are: the seekers, the ref and the members of the Quidditch Board
- Quaffle: We strongly recommend that players typ in their answers instead of copy/pasting it from other places
- The team room is considered being part of the team play, and in theory you can search for answers. We can't make rules for what we can not control fairly but in the spirit of the game we encourage everyone to type their answers.
- Any script or bot to look for answers are STRICLY forbidden
- Team (co)captains will see to the punishments of players that don't follow the rules above
Adding book 7 questions.
Prof. Ulol will be dividing the chapters between the 4 houseteams.
More on this later when I've re-read the complete log of the meeting