Class Ceremony Spring 2015/16

Class led by Prof. Zoki Phantom

Moderator: Prof. Zoki Phantom

Prof. Zoki Phantom
Shooting Star

Class Ceremony Spring 2015/16

Postby Prof. Zoki Phantom » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Welcome to our goodbye party! The food and drinks are over there -> *points to the nearby tables*

We've had a rather low number of class members this term, a total of 11, and only 3 of you get to pass the class! I do hope that despite the lack of students and me being busy throughout the term, those of you who did spend some time on the class actually enjoyed it. Because what's the point if we're not having fun? :) And Herbology can be super fun, so I just hope I've not made it boring for you.

Okay, enough rambling. Let's roll out the red carpet for you wonderful people! Our 3 students who have managed to pass Herbology and earn themselves a quill during the Spring Term of the 2015/2016 school year are...
Liona Cho - (EE) Exceeds Expectations
Maxim Trevelyan - (O) Outstanding
Siobhan Burke - (O) Outstanding

All 3 of you will also receive a Shining Star of Hard Work award. :)

Additionally, Maxim Trevelyan and Siobhan Burke will also receive a Greenhouse Keeper award for their Outstanding achievement.

And finally, the Special Achievement in Herbology award for going above and beyond with effort and creativity on their assignments goes to no other but Maxim Trevelyan!

Congratulations to all of you!

Regards,
Prof. Zoki Phantom

Liona Cho
No broom

Re: Class Ceremony Spring 2015/16

Postby Liona Cho » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:39 pm

wow, only three students??? well... thanks for this award, i'm happy with it...:)

Return to “Herbology”