Class led by Prof. Hailey Potter

Moderator: Prof. Hailey Potter

Katya Snow
No broom

Re: HOL 101 Introductions

Postby Katya Snow » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi!

My name is Katya Snow!

I found out about Hol from a recommendation fro another person who does Hol. i don't know their name here on Hol, only their name from the other website and for privacy sake i will refrain from naming names or spamming other websites ^^

I am currently taking Hol 101, Wandmaking, The Hobbit-From Tolkien to Jackon, and Animagus 101. i chose Hol 101 because i wanted to learn more about Hol, Wandmaking because i thought it would be super cool to learn more about Wands (plus the professor is awesome), The Hobbit because i loooove the Hobbit (and the professor is awesome) and Animagus 101 because, come on, who wouldn't want to turn into an Animagus!?

i would love to gain a greater understanding of Hol and it's intricacies from this class, and maybe even make some friends and connections.

Random Facts about myself is: i am addicted to coffee, i am obsessed with Foxes and i love to knit and write ^^

Kendra Givens
No broom

Re: HOL 101 Introductions

Postby Kendra Givens » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:39 am

Hi Everybody!

My name is Kendra Goyle (no canon name intended, just wasn't making the connection when I created my account...) and I am a first year Ravenclaw. I found HOL when searching for a Harry Potter site that I can get involved in. I belong to two others, but was not completely thrilled with either one. This one seems pretty cool so far, but there is obviously a lot to learn.

This term, I am only taking HOL 101 and Charms. Working full time and taking 5 classes on a new website didn't seem ideal to me, so I think I'll stick with these two until next year. Charms has always been my favorite subject, and I figured this class would help me learn how to navigate this crazy involved website and fully immerse myself in the community.

Random fact about me: I am 100% fluent in Spanish. I have no Spanish Heritage, but have learned the language since I could talk. My first word was "papi".

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Return to “HOL 101”