POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS INTRODUCTIONS

Class led by Prof. Kath Snape

Moderator: Prof. Kath Snape

Prof. Kath Snape
Moontrimmer

POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS INTRODUCTIONS

Postby Prof. Kath Snape » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Welcome to POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS !!! :)

POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS CLASS INTRODUCTIONS FOR AUTUMN/SPRING TERMS !!

I am sure everyone would really enjoy learning a little about each student who has signed up for Potions For Beginners.

Why not take a moment and tell everyone a little about yourself , where you are from, which house you were sorted into and what classes you plan on taking this term.

I will start it off -

I am Prof. Kath Snape , from Hufflepuff House. In RL, I live in California, USA formerly from Rhode Island, USA and I am the mother of 3 adult children. I am also a proud Gramma :) of a little granddaughter and a new grandson. My oldest daughter got me involved with Harry Potter. I came to HOL in July of 2005, became a student, then a student teacher, graduated and now I am honored to be an HOL professor.

REMEMBER - SIGN INTO HOL and then you can post your introduction here. If you show up as a guest, then your post will be deleted.

THANKS and have a GREAT TERM - Prof. Kath Snape
Prof. Kath Snape - Teacher of Potions For Beginners & Advanced Potion Making

WE WILL ONLY DISCOVER EXCELLENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HARD WORK!!

HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD OF IT

WAND - 8.50" Oak and Phoenix Feather

Luce Copain
No broom

Re: POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS INTRODUCTIONS

Postby Luce Copain » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Hello! My name is Luce and I'm finally making my way in the HOL world, even though I've been a member for a few years! I'm in house Ravenclaw and I am a First Year Student! I'm currently taking Potions for Beginners (obvs :P ), Languages 101, Charms, HOL 101: An Orientation, and History of Magic! I hope to make top marks in all classes :D

IRL, I am from the eastern part of the USA, in North Carolina! I am currently taking muggle classes to hopefully major in Library Science, but I would also like to study languages, write books, and rescue animals. I will be visiting my bf of 2 years in the UK come November; I couldn't be more excited!

It's nice to meet everyone! ^_^

Bianca Delacroix
No broom

Postby Bianca Delacroix » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:02 am

Hello! I am Bianca Delacroix, a third year Slytherin student and this is the second(?) maybe third time I've signed up for the class because I tend to be a bad student and my real life threatens this fun other world that I long to belong to! Anyway, sidetracked... I am taking Potions (obv), Apparition, Tour of the Common Rooms, Transfiguration, and Defense Against the Dark Arts. In real life I have a design job and work on the computer all day long but on the side I write curriculum for afterschool programs which is a nice break from the hard stuff. I'm hoping within the next year to do a lot of traveling, gardening, to continue learning languages (french, italian, spanish), and just enjoying every moment of life!

Annelise Wölfe
No broom

Postby Annelise Wölfe » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Hi, my name is Annelise Wölfe - I am in Ravenclaw and am super happy to be part of this class. I've been a bit distracted sine I Live in Florida and all the irma stuff, but I am hoping to get my classes going and started now! :)

Return to “Potions For Beginners”