POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS INTRODUCTIONS

Class led by Prof. Kath Snape
Prof. Kath Snape
Moontrimmer

POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS INTRODUCTIONS

Post by Prof. Kath Snape » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Welcome to POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS !!! :)

POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS CLASS INTRODUCTIONS FOR AUTUMN OR SPRING TERMS !!

I am sure everyone would really enjoy learning a little about each student who has signed up for Potions For Beginners.

Why not take a moment and tell everyone a little about yourself , where you are from, which house you were sorted into and what classes you plan on taking this term.

I will start it off -

I am Prof. Kath Snape , from Hufflepuff House. In RL, I live in California, USA formerly from Rhode Island, USA and I am the mother of 3 adult children. I am also a proud Gramma :) of a little granddaughter and a little grandson. My oldest daughter got me involved with Harry Potter many many years ago. I came to HOL in July of 2005, became a student, then a student teacher, graduated and now I am honored to be an HOL professor.

REMEMBER - SIGN INTO HOL and then you can post your introduction here. If you show up as a guest, then your post will be deleted.

THANKS and have a GREAT TERM - Prof. Kath Snape
Prof. Kath Snape - Teacher of Potions For Beginners & Advanced Potion Making

WE WILL ONLY DISCOVER EXCELLENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HARD WORK!!

HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD OF IT

WAND - 8.50" Oak and Phoenix Feather
Keani Orion
No broom

Re: POTIONS FOR BEGINNERS INTRODUCTIONS

Post by Keani Orion » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:35 am

My name is Keani Orion and I am a first year Slytherin coming to you from the island of Oahu in Hawaii. I am extremely excited to be a part of HOL this year and have always dreamed of belonging to such a prestigious school of magic. I am a half-blooded wizard. However, both parents have shared an interest in our magical world. My father comes from a long line of Hawaiian wizards known as Kahunas and my mother is muggle born but both had the opportunity to attend HOL.
Being the child of a former Ravenclaw(mother) and a line of former Slytherins (father’s side), the expectation to do well in my studies are very high. However, I also like to look for adventure and love to try anything new which is probably why I always thought I belong to Gryffindor. It also helps that my astrological sign is Leo. I also love to have fun and unlike many Slytherins, I’m considered the life of the party.
As you can see, I don’t carry many characteristics or qualities often found in a Slytherin. However, against my expectation; like my family members before me, I was sorted into Slytherin. Though my expectation of which house I was sorted into has changed, my expectation to have an amazing and great year filled with amazing memories hasn’t.
I am extremely excited to be doing classes such as HOL 101, Potions for Beginners, Defense Against the Darks, Societies in Ruin, and The Magic of Forensic Science. As expected, I plan to do well in my classes and I look forward to achieving high marks in all my classes. I am also excited to be making new friends and meeting people from all parts of the world.
I want my time at HOL to be the best experience possible because with going to a school of magic, the possibilities are endless.

In RL, I do live on the island of Oahu. I am 33 years old and been a huge Harry Potter fan since reading my first book in high school. I AM part Hawaiian as well with Puerto Rican, Italian, Japanese, Filipino making up the rest of my ethnic background.
For a living, I work part time as a teacher for Gymboree Play and Music and been a part of this wonderful company for four years now. I am also a high school Dramatic Arts teacher back at the high school I attended. I enjoy theatre and performing and also coach pageant girls on my spare time. You will often find me as someone who loves to be busy and someone who loves to be around his family. Especially around my nieces and nephews.
When at home, I live with my life partner and we have a two dogs and a kitten.

Return to “Potions For Beginners”