Game of Thrones: What house do you belong in?

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Sky Alton

Hannah R Thomas
No broom

Game of Thrones: What house do you belong in?

Postby Hannah R Thomas » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:31 am

There are many Houses from Game of Thrones. The question is: is there a particular House you think you belong in?
Success just doesn't come and find you, you have to go get it yourself - Carmichael
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light - Albus Dumbledore

Vanessa Tilley
Oakshaft 79

Re: Game of Thrones: What house do you belong in?

Postby Vanessa Tilley » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:56 pm

So I would LOVE to say that I am a Targaryen because Daenerys is my role model however, I have taken a lot of quizzes online and I always end up being sorted into Baelish family. :(

Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Postby Shiloh Adlar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:03 pm

I took a quiz online long before I even knew what the show was about, and it came up as Targaryen for me. When I finally watched the show, I understood what that meant, and I am very pleased with the house that I was given. Daenerys is awesome!
Shiloh Adlar, Sixth Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Emanuel Hines
No broom

Postby Emanuel Hines » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:05 pm

I haven´t taken any quizzes about sorting into GoT houses, but I would be very pleased if I would be sorted into house Martell. They are different than other families, strong in many ways and also isolated from all the happening (at least at the begging). White walkers do not worry them, because they can just sit on the hot sun and enjoy the life.

Return to “TV Talk”