New Fall Shows: What's On Your List?

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Sky Alton

Lavinia Rookwood
Oakshaft 79

New Fall Shows: What's On Your List?

Postby Lavinia Rookwood » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:48 am

Every fall, they bring out a bunch of new shows, so I was wondering what new show caught your eye? Or are you only looking forward to new seasons of old shows?

I know for myself, I'm looking forward to the new seasons of Big Bang Theory and Walking Dead, as well as NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans. I'm also thinking of giving that show "Sheldon" ( a spinoff/prequel to Big Bang Theory) a chance. Otherwise, I haven't taken a close look yet at what's supposed to be coming out this year.

Prof. Amy Lupin
Cleansweep Two

Re: New Fall Shows: What's On Your List?

Postby Prof. Amy Lupin » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:05 pm

The two shows I'm most looking forward to are the new seasons of Designated Survivor and Madam Secretary (I'm still working on finishing the 3rd season though).

Maxim Trevelyan
Silver Arrow

Postby Maxim Trevelyan » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:03 pm

There are quite a few shows that I am waiting on to premiere. The list kicks off with American Horror Story: Cult, which premiered on September 5th!

• Madam Secretary
  • NCIS: New Orleans
  • South Park
  • Marvel's Inhumans
  • The Blacklist
  • Law & Order: SVU
  • Law & Order: True Crime
  • Star Trek: Discovery
  • Lucifer
  • Marvel's Runaways
  • The X-Files

I really hope I am not disappointed, especially with new shows. I do hope the quality of 'old' shows, such as The Blacklist and SVU gets better, because the writing was not as good last seasons, but I am willing to give them a shot for a couple of episodes. I guess we will see.
Thank you Dario!

Lavinia Rookwood
Oakshaft 79

Postby Lavinia Rookwood » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:31 am

Most of mine are returning shows, particularly both NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans. I'm worried about Hawaii 5-0 because they lost two of their original people, and some of the casting decisions don't make sense right now. Plus, I keep feeling like the end is near for that show.

Actual new shows I'm going to check out are "The Gifted" on FOX and "The Brave" which I think is also on Fox. Those two had advertising that caught my attention, so I'll give them a shot.

Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Postby Marie Dark » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:03 am

"The Walking Dead", "Blacklist", and "Hell on Wheels".... I just checked a list of Upcoming shows.... {yes I cheated, I used the internet.... hahaha}
Another show I watched and waiting for season 2 is "Stranger Things" and "Glitch" and "The Crown" and "Frontier".... Well, I am going to be busy... hahaha and yes I am waiting for the next seasons of all that I have mentioned... (looks over to one side and realizes she has no life) lol

Return to “TV Talk”