New Fall Shows

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Ariella McManus

Ashley Margaret
Silver Arrow

New Fall Shows

Postby Ashley Margaret » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:13 am

I'm really excited for a few of my favorite shows to start back up again in the next week or so (The Flash, Arrow, etc. ESPECIALLY with Tom Felton now on The Flash *squeals*). So far no new shows have caught my interest other than This Is Us, which has been semi interesting thus far with quite a few surpises along the way.

Are there any shows that you're excited to watch new episodes of? Are there any new shows that I should check out?
Ashley Margaret :: 7th Year :: RQT <3

Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
Silver Arrow

Re: New Fall Shows

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:06 am

I just finished watched the premiere of criminal minds! It was kind of unnerving... it's always been one of my favorites, but it will be interesting to see how this season goes with the cast changes. I watched Survivor this week because it comes on right before, and it's never been my thing, but now I might be hooked. I'm pretty excited about the new season of How to Get Away with Murder!

I've heard good things about This is Us, but I haven't watched it. Maybe I'll check it out...

Maxim Trevelyan
Moontrimmer

Re: New Fall Shows

Postby Maxim Trevelyan » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:48 am

There are quite a couple of shows that I was really waiting for. Some of these are:

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
    Lucifer
    Madam Secretary
    American Horror Story: Roanoke
    South Park
    NCIS: New Orleans
    How to Get Away with Murder

I already watched Lucifer. I made a review article about the show in Serpentimes. The second season premiere did not disappoint! I really recommend this show to everyone!

I was saddened to see that one of show's regulars dropped out of season three of NCIS: New Orleans. I do not like the replacement so much, but I hope she'll grow into her rule. She has some big shoes to fill.

South Park was amazing as usual!

This season's of AHS has an unusual storytelling. It'll take me an episode or two to get used to it, but I really like it so far.

As for others. Some I haven't watched yet (SVU) or can't (HTGAWM - Need to catch up on season 2 first), but I think they'll be amazing.
Thank you Dario!

Return to “TV Talk”