Downton Abbey

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Sky Alton

Prof. Limine Snidget
Silver Arrow

Downton Abbey

Postby Prof. Limine Snidget » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:37 pm

I'm FINALLY getting around to watching this show and I absolutely love it!

I spent the first season trying to decide which sister I related to the most (probably Sybil) and trying to not think OMG McGonagall every time I saw Maggie Smith.

I also spent a seasons in love with Matthew Crawley and as a result I'm incredibly excited to see Dan Stevens as the Beast in the upcoming live-action Beauty and the Beast film.

There are so many characters who I love and whose storylines I really enjoy. Just to name a few... Mary, Matthew, Branson, Violet, Sybil, Gwen, Anna, Bates.. Has anyone else watched this show? Who are your favorites?

Austin Ollivander Black
Oakshaft 79

Re: Downton Abbey

Postby Austin Ollivander Black » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:08 pm

I have and i would have to say my favorites were Tom Branson,Edith and Mr. Bates.
Image RQT 2017/18

Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Re: Downton Abbey

Postby Marie Dark » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:36 am

Oh yes, I too agree with trying hard not to picture McGonagall. .... hahaha but I do love Granny in her own Qwerky way...
Bates is another favorite but not to spoil anything in case someone hasn't seen it to its end.... I like how his story ends.
Dr Clawson and Isobel Crawley' drama...
Thomas Barrow's story had me going red.... and not in an embarrassing red .... just the mad kind.... lol

Oh I just loved that series.... too bad it didn't go just a couple more seasons.... maybe I'll watch it again soon...

Return to “TV Talk”