Breaking News (Aka The Dreaded Rules)

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Ariella McManus

Ariella McManus
Silver Arrow

Breaking News (Aka The Dreaded Rules)

Postby Ariella McManus » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:54 pm

"I interrupt your regularly scheduled programme for the following breaking news...."

Put down that remote! You cannot change the channel because this is very important stuff!! I know, I know, rules are BORING and you would rather watch (read) something else, but if we don't follow some sort of decorum, the Head of Programming (aka Headmaster Zoki) will cancel my contract. And we certainly don't want that to happen, now do we?! Without further fanfare..

1. This is an HOL FORUM, therefore HOL RULES APPLY. Period. No exceptions.

2. Please feel free to start a thread; this is your forum and it's up to you to keep it active. Participation is highly encouraged!

3. Be on the lookout for games/trivia to pop up from time to time. The contests are certainly not mandatory, but may net you some nice rewards.

4. Remember that your opinion, is just that..your opinion. If someone else has a different opinion, then that's okay, too. In other words, PLAY NICE or I will be forced to..umm..do something drastic.

5. If you have any suggestions on how to improve this forum; please feel free to send me a PM. I don't bite-except on Tuesdays. Tuesdays are evil.

Ari
Ravenclaw Prefect/Student Teacher/ar1107
“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!”

Return to “TV Talk”